Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 1 @ Razali Omar Design, Taman Setiawangsa

Hasrul Azrin - Day 1

Hello,
On my previous post, i had introduce bout myself and what i've been doing in my life. My name is Hasrul Azrin bin Mohamd Nazir and I'm from Kolej Poly Tech MARA, Kuala Lumpur  cooperation with Conventry University Now I am doing my internship programmed at Razali Omar Design, Taman Setiawangsa. Actually is kind of weird because I've never work before and what i do before is just study for the past 5 years and never had experience of working. Now i would like to share with you guys my experience on my first day at Razali Omar Design(ROD). Hasrul Azrin is a punctual person which is when the person said the office will open up at 9.00am, he will be there but what happen is when he reach at the office there were no one at the office but 10 minute after that Encik Khairi which is the "Big boss" at Razali Omar Design arrive at the office. We met for the second time and he kind of person that is "Happy go lucky" that always smile and happy. Then i met the staff in in the ROD, there were 4 staff in the company which is bro Jamal, bro Nazri, Lukman and Izzat. In the company of ROD they create and design advertisement for Bank Rakyat. Calender, Diary, books, banner, bunting and all about the Bank Rakyat will be design in ROD. In here they are using Macintosh as their operating system so all the software is in MAC. For editing they are using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe inDesign. At the first day as usual there were no jobs for me so what i do is just sit down and surfing internet until one of the staff, Izzat give me a task which is tear the old design on the mounting board then put it aside. After that, i have to paste all the new design back onto the mounting board. At first i taught i have to put the glue on the design and paste it on the mounting board but actually there is a way how to paste it which it to spray it with "Spray Mount' to replace the glue. I learn how to use it and paste it on the mounting board. Then bro Nazri gave me a task which is to cut the Design using blade that they have created. In here they created a lot of stuff such as envelope, box and many more. Then as usual no work for me and what i do is just sit back and surfing the internet and maybe it is the same with the other internship students at the other places. The clock now is 4.30pm but still no work to do so i just take a look what they work for. One of them which is bro Jamal busy editing using Adobe Photoshop then the other staff busy editing the diary using Adobe inDesign and so the other guy name Lokman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment