Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 11 @ Razali Omar Design, Taman Setiawangsa

Hasrul Azrin - 11th November 2010

Today I'm not working because we arrived at Kuala Lumpur at 5.00am and then wait for Encik Taufiq to fetch us and sent we home. He arrives at 5.40am at Greenwood station. Then he sent me home and i arrive at home about 6.00am. I can't sleep after that and so in the bus, i can't sleep. I take my breakfast and tell the experience of journey to my parents and at 10.30am i start to feel sleepy and i slept. Then i woke up at 4.00pm with lot of Missed Call from the office, i wanted to go to the office but i overslept and i'm so sorry. Its my bad.
Then i received a text message from the office said..

"Salam Hasrul. Jamal and Fahmi called and you did not answer nor return their call. We do not know your where about and i consider you did not report for work today. I do expect some explanation from you for your absent today. If you do not report for work tomorrow, without valid  reasons, i will not hesitate to terminate your internship with Razali Omar Design. Cc: Encik Taufiq/Jamal"

Tomorrow i have to see En.Taufiq for explanation about my absent today. I'm not good at lying and what i will do is i will tell the truth which is i overslept and did not hear the called. Thats it. What happen will be my responsibilities. If they want to terminate me, its okay. My bad right? i'll face it. And if i were terminate, i'll find another company to do the internship programmed and actually i have found one in case if i will be terminate tomorrow. See you tomorrow ROD.

No comments:

Post a Comment