Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3rd week @ Razali Omar Design - Holiday in the Office

HalllooOoo.. =)
For the third week of my internship program, not much work to do. They don't gave me any work to do, me and my friend, Fahmie just sent all important things like document to Bank Rakyat at Jalan Tangsi and go to the Maxima Printing at Puchong. Its quite bored actually when there is no work to do in office hour because all you do is wait until the other staff finish their works. After i did all the things, my supervisor(bro Jamal) will asked me a report on how much i did every day. So i need to work hard on it to make sure my performance is at the satisfactory level.

On Monday, November 15, 2010 i do a work which is to separate the pictures from HDD to their own folderasuch as if the picture are flowers, so i have to put it as one. But on November 16, 2010 the other staff asked me to translate the malay magazine into English magazine which is actually very hard. It was hard to translate from malay to English directly so i used my skills to translate them into good english for that MPSJ magazine. Finally i did it! Oh yeah!! Finally. On Wednesday November 17, 2010 we have a break because of Hari Raya Aidiladha. So...like anyone else.. no work to do.Holiday! On Thursday i went back to work as usual and start doing the separation of the pictures. I have done all my part on that day and i got nothing else to do. On Friday i asked bro Jamal whether i have any work to do. He said no more work because the company have to wait for the next job in next week maybe. I asked him again whether there is anything that i can do and he said, no work. This week i can conclude that "No work to do week" ^_^

Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment